And welcome back!!Today I’m going to be writing about some of my favourite YouTubers to watch when I actually can. Also these YouTubers are great to watch when you feel cold and want to be cozy!! And anyways let’s goooooo.
- Zoella, obviously. I love her so much she is such an inspiration and I truly admire her! She is also currently doing ’24 days with zoella’ which I cannot wait till I can watch when I have enough wifi.
- Lush Leah, I have discovered her this autumn and i have liked her ever since! She is absolutely adorable and like her so much.
- Lovevie, which is also a Disney vlogger. Her channel is so funny and kind of basic in a good way!!
- Alisha Marie, I have been watching her for so long and I can safely say.. she is hilarious 😂 she is also doing vlogmas which I’m also excited for seeing once I can!!
- The cgh family, mindy and her husband are a great family and they always vlog about exciting things that happen in their life. They’re twin daughters brooklyn and bailey are also YouTubers that I admire and love so much and their sister Kamri from kamri noel. They are all one big happy family made of nine I think!❣️
- Ella elbells- claycupcakes4-Caroline tucker- Alexa Mae, I feel like they are all so similar so I decided to put them all together. Their videos are always so bright and colorful.
- Claudia seluwski, which I learned about last year and she is just so outgoing and inspiring!! She has acted in t@gged which showed her passion at acting she has also acted at the commute before t@gged and both of them were on awesomenesstv!!
And this is it for this post I hope you have all enjoyed it, comment down below if you know any others YouTubers or vloggers that you enjoy watching!! I love you all so so so much.
xx girly blogger