Ahhhh 2016 flew by so fast, I have definitely had some tough times and some beautiful memories too! I’m grateful for all that had happened through this year and I’m happy that i started this blog and I value each and everyone of you. Also I want to apologize for not blogging for so long honestly the wifi has been so weak and on top of that my exams are next week but I wanted to post something for the new year. I hope that 2017 is going to be a good year that everyone enjoys. I’m posting this before midnight with 1 hour and a half (my time) anyways let’s just get into it!! Whoooooo!!
1. Be more healthy: I feel like a lot of people have this on their lists and I really want to start being more healthy and happy with the way I am.
2. Get better at dance: since I started ballet this year I have been training to get better and I really want to improve in every way possible and I want to work harder!!
3. Have connection with my readers: this one is so important to me as I want to talk to my readers and be able to touch their hearts and send them important massages and I want to… grow connection with all of you!!
4. Start my own internet book club: I want to do this but I don’t want people to say that I’m copying Zoe I mean sure I got the inspiration from her but I mean why not do it if I believe in it? I am going to have a post around it and all the details later.
5. Stay true to who I am no matter what: this year I have been… not myself, in fact I think I recently found myself I want to stay true to me no matter what-no matter who I am around or who I’m with I want to stay true to myself and who I am.
Sooooooo this pretty much wraps up this post, I am so excited for 2017 and I can’t wait! I hope it’s a good year on all of us and I hope that it will be a bit.. special! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! 🎉💗